On Hold Equipment
Our latest digital on hold players
Deliver exceptional sound quality and reliability, while also providing your business with flexible message updating options.Once connected, our systems will run endlessly without fail for many years to come!
Flash Drive On Hold System
Network On Hold System
Flash Drive On Hold System
When upgrading your business phone system here are some important considerations to take into account.
- Very reliable and exceptional sound quality.
- Restarts automatically after power surge and / or power loss.
- Equipped with a removable USB Flash Drive cartridge for easy updating by either swapping to a new cartridge or updating the existing one.
- Optional SD slot for storing content and / or updating via a SD card.
Would like to continuously play an extensive catalogue of pre-recorded audio content for telephone on hold or other retail / point of sale applications.
- Fully digital system with no moving parts for maximum reliability.
- USB Flash Drive included.
- Plays a continuous stream of mp3 recordings in a loop (repeat ONE or repeat ALL).
- Works with all PABX / PBX phone systems with an on hold audio input.
- The content storage capacity is only limited by the size of the USB Flash Drive.
- Tracks can be selected via a push button.
- 1 track can be set to continuously play on repeat, or all tracks can be set to run from start to finish, then repeat again (repeat ALL).
- Recorded content is pre-programmed onto the USB Flash Drive.
- Digital volume controls.
- On / Off button.
- Repeat 1 track or ALL tracks button.
- Track select forward or backwards button (depends upon content).
- Volume increase button.
- Volume decrease button.
- Power on LED.
- 3.5mm output socket – Line Out (stereo).
- Audio socket (connects to telephone on hold Line Isolation Unit).
- Power DC 12 Volts – 500 mA socket connection for power.
L = 19cm x W = 11 cm x H = 3cm
Providing your business phone system has the ability to place callers on hold and / or currently has an audio device (such as a radio) connected on hold – then you’re ready to go. Our Flash Drive On Hold System simply needs to be connected, switched on and it will run continuously.
Network On Hold System
Our Network On Hold system allows for dynamic message scheduling and automatic updates from our studio.
- Ability to schedule the commencement and expiration dates of messages.
- Ability to prioritise messages according to rotation or the messages you want to play more often.
- Automated & fast updates from our studio to your callers over the internet.
- Does not run as a streaming service, so very minimal internet resources and bandwidth is required. The Internet connection is only used for updates of small file sizes.
- Very compact, robust and solid state with no moving parts for maximum reliability and outstanding sound quality.
- Supports up to two output zones – which can be used for telephone on hold messages or separate background music playlist for a separate room or environment.
- Music [laylists can be scheduled to play a certain mood or style of music at certain times of the day. The system supports many sophisticated and tailored music scheduling, programming and playlist arrangements. The client can provide their own music to be added to the playlist, or leverage on Evolved Sound’s massive playlist and music options.
Require timely and immediate control over each on hold message and music track and / or foresee the need for more frequent content updates. The system also allows for centralised remote administration of single or multiple sites. This makes updating instantaneous, while also significantly reducing the time and cost to update compared traditional systems.
- Real time mixing of messages and music to create an endless dynamic on hold broadcast.
- Message scheduling to commence and expire on certain dates, days of the week or times of the day.
- Fully digital audio ensures that your content always sounds fantastic, clear and easy to listen to.
- Almost unlimited messages and music capacity.
- Incorporates the latest state of the art ‘fuzzy logic’ formula to achieve the optimal message on hold and music on hold rotation rate.
- Instant user control over content scheduling.
Each office site must have permanent broadband internet connectivity. The system plugs into a standard network router port to allow for updates. DHCP is enabled by default and static IP can be configured. The Internet connection is only used for updates of small file sizes. The system will still play as per the current programming arrangement if there is no internet connectivity.
Works with all PABX / PBX phone systems with an on hold audio input.
Providing your business phone system has the ability to place callers on hold and / or currently has an audio device (such as the radio) playing on hold – then you’re ready to go, it’s that simple.